Tuesday, October 30, 2007

First Haircut!

Max had his first haircut at 19 months. I was so nervous... I love his cute little curls! However his bangs were in his eyes and bugging him. We wanted a trim... but didn't want a mullet! We took him to a great kids haircut place where they have a huge play area and little cars to ride in. Max had a great time and barely noticed that he was getting his hair cut. It looks perfect, too! You wouldn't know he even had a haircut if you hadn't seen him recently. His curls stayed, they're just shorter. Uncle Larry visited with his girlfriend Yvette. We had a nice visit and it was so hard to have them leave. Here's a sneak peek for Halloween!

2 comments:

kyouell said...

Was the haircut at Pigtails & Crewcuts? I recently saw them and was considering taking my Biscuit there.

Panjo Kids said...

nope, it was Teresa at Castle Cuts. Pigtails & Crewcuts is new, and I've heard good things about them, too.